Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vote Now! Who Wore It Better??

Let me know what you girls think! Let your voices be heard in a little
Who Wore It Better Post!


Jessica Stroup VS. Marion Cotillard

Well, since I'm already a big fan of Jessica's Style, she gets my vote!
Marion does look very pretty though!



Kim Cattrall Vs. Miley Cryus

Ok, so although they have different necklaces, they are wearing the exact same dress, and boots too! Usually shoes are different! lol I'm actually not sure what this was for, but I can't imagine they did this on purpose, so how odd they would be almost identical! The dress is stunning though. I think Miley looks better in this outfit, but I really don't think at her age she should be showing that much cleavage! What do you think?




Ashley Tisdale Vs. Nicky Hilton

My vote goes to Ashley, I just love her with the brown hue! The little black jacket looks great paired with the dress too!




Well, that's all for now girls! I hope you enjoyed this post of who wore it better and that your week has gone well so far!!

pictures: www.bing.com search engine