Here are some recent pictures of Lady Gaga. Really the pictures say enough, I don't have to say much more do I? haha
I love her music, it's so fun and gets stuck in my head all the time. Her outfits on the other hand, are, well, out of my comfort zone. However, I do love how absolutely creative and unique she is with all her wardrobe! And not many people can pull off what she does!

I love her music, it's so fun and gets stuck in my head all the time. Her outfits on the other hand, are, well, out of my comfort zone. However, I do love how absolutely creative and unique she is with all her wardrobe! And not many people can pull off what she does!


Sometimes, she surprises me and she looks quite cute nothing too out of the ordinary, like pictured below, but this is rare!!!
Her shade of blonde is fabulous too!

What do you think of Lady Gaga? Do you envy her style or think it's crazy? Or know it's silly, but still think it's kind of fun? Also, what's your favorite song of hers? Right now, Paparazzi is my ringtone.
Well, hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!
Pictures: www.bing.com search engine
