So I recently came across these photos from Kate Moss's 34th birthday celebration. I guess it was back in 2008. I had no idea she was 37 this year, did any of you?? It's the first time I'm seeing these photos.
I absolutely love the funky gold star over her right eye! I'm sure I couldn't pull it off, but I certainly think it looks amazing and fun on Kate! She's also wearing a star-printed Chanel number, that looks stunning, doesn't it?
When reading about her birthday I came across an article saying how she planned on partying for 34 hours straight, one hour for every year of her life! Can you imagine! From what I gathered she only made it to 18 straight hours of partying! Do you think you could even last that long? I really doubt I could! I get exhausted after like maybe 6 hours of shopping, let alone actually full out partying like I'm sure she did! Besides I'm not a big "party animal" anyway. lol
Have any of you seen these amazing photos before?
Would you ever down a gold star?
What would be your ideal birthday bash??
pictures: www.splashnews.com and www.bing.com


