Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Hot Spot's Seal Of Approval

I just came across this super cute blog!!  I thought I should share with you! 


There you can find such cute earrings and other fun things!  Here are some of the items that caught my eye! 

Lemon Ice Cream Earrings: $8 


Mocha Ice Cream Earrings: $8


Chocolate doughnut earrings: $8 


 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Earrings: $8


 Sandwich Cookie Earrings: Black $8

 

Ice Cream Picture Frame: $28
 

Isn't it so impressive how realistic these items look??  Good enough to eat right?  They are all made from clay!  I think since I have such a big sweet tooth, it's part of the reason why I love these little earrings so much!  And the prices are great!  Also, I think on most items there is free shipping!   So that's pretty awesome! Shiho definitely has a great talent!  Be sure to check out both her blogs :


(all pictures are from her NY SWEETS DECO blog)

Enjoy!!