Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Hot Spot's Seal Of Approval

I just wanted to take the time to acknowledge a special blogger out there that has an amazing heart!  I wanted to share her with all of you because I think you will definitely find something you like from her lovely blog!

She is:


Some of you may know her already, and those of you who don't yet definitely should!!

You can tell she is a fabulous mom, and an amazing wife to her husband.  This girl also has stunning style and a true gift for doing makeup!  Take a look for yourself:




Anyway, if you girls have any questions about makeup how to's, she is definitely the one to ask!  And I know she would love to hear your questions!  On The Hot Spot I don't really cover makeup tutorials, so I thought it would be great to lead my followers to someone who does!  And who does them well!  So take a look!! Click here

*On a side note:  The Hot Spot is all about promoting other women.  This is something I want to make a regular occurrence on this blog.  I never want it to be a place where cat fights and such are taking place.  This isn't a place for backstabbing or snide remarks.  It's sad when girls have to resort to those kind of things!  Click here for a post I did a while back on a similar topic.  
Anyway, have you complimented someone today??