Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Goodies!



So I got some fun new buys!!   I'm so ready for summer!  My husband and I made a quick trip to Walmart.  I wasn't expecting to buy a new bikini quite yet, but I noticed this fun one from a distance!  It caught my eye and I had to try it on!!  Thankfully it looked good!  Now all I need is a tan!! haha

The bikini is OP and each piece were each only $7.50 a piece!  Which is actually a really good deal!  Doesn't it stink that when buying a bikini we have to buy the top and bottom separately?  Sometimes it can really add up!  The only good thing about buying them separately is you can mix and match if you want to!  Which can be fun!

    

My other buys were simple things like conditioner: Tresseme's moisture rich
body wash: suave's apricot exfoliating kind with coconut  extract
and then something new Garnier Fructis's Nutrient Spray

The spray is actually pretty amazing!  I wasn't sure how good it would work, but it makes my hair look smoother and feel softer!  You have to shake it first to activate it before you use it.  It's kind of fun to sit there and shake it!

Below I got some new makeup too!
Maybelline's New York's new Eye Studio eyeshadow in chopper chic!  I've never had eyeshadow that applies so smooth before.  It's supposed to be like silk.  And it is definitely silky smooth!





The lipstick is new it's Maybelline.  The shade is PINK PLEASE.  I'm not big on lipstick, I'm more of a chapstick girl and lipgloss.  I thought maybe I should try something new.  I'm a sucker for pink, so that's why I chose this shade!

 

So have you girls bought anything new lately?  Any fun stuff for summer?  Like a bathing suit?  Also, sorry I still haven't been on top of things here at the blog, do not fret!  I will get things together and you'll be hearing only more and more from me!  Hopefully you think that's a good thing! :)

Have a wonderful evening!