Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tantalizing Thursday: Curl, Curl, Curl.....

So I don't look too great here.  This was how I did my hair for church last Sunday.  I was still pretty sick, but well enough to try something new with my hair!  I usually just straighten it these days, but I thought I should try getting out the old curling iron and curl my hair.  Back in high school I used to curl my hair quite often.  My hair was usually around my shoulders back then, and I would do ringlets all over.  I mean all over!!  It was fun, but I just haven't taken the time to do any of that these past few years.  Until recent.  

 

I think I look funny in this picture above!! : P 

Anyway, with my hair being pretty long the results are a bit different from what I remember, but I like it.  It offers a change from the regular routine!  Which is good for someone who gets so antsy with her hair.  I curled it again just today, and will have pictures of that here soon.     

I also used to French braid my hair quite often as well, but I haven't done that for a while either, I'm thinking I will though soon.  I liked usually doing two French braids rather than just one down the middle.  When I do that, I will definitely show you girls!  I guess the older I get and the less time I have I just don't go the extra mile with my hair, but I think that's all going to change.  At least somewhat!  Having my hair done special makes me feel more confident and I had forgotten how that kind of confidence felt.  

What type of special hairdos do you girls do?  Is there a certain style that makes you feel fabulous?  If so I'd love to know!  I'm sure we all would!!!