Friday, February 5, 2010

OUTFIT POST!



So this is my first outfit post with my new camera that I had got for Christmas! Sorry to took so long, I didn't get a memory card until a couple of weeks ago, and then I have just been to busy to take any pictures.

The outfit is pretty simple. It's a new black sweater I recently got from Forever 21. It's so amazingly soft, that's one of the reasons I bought it. Plus I've been trying to by more simple pieces here lately. Since I can't afford to go shopping so often since my husband and I are now home owners, when I do go shopping I want to find pieces that will go with more then one thing. This black sweater I can just wear with jeans or pair it with a fun skirt. It's versatile.

Also, my favorite thing about it is the unexpected back.




I love the slits in it. It's a simple detail, but yet I'm in love with it!

Here's some closeups. These earrings are also new. I think they were under $4! So you can't beat that!




I don't know what kind of expression this is! Who knows what I was thinking! lol



My hair is getting pretty long. And of course I'm getting antsy with it. Like always. This is the longest I've ever gone with out getting a major haircut. I like the long hair, but I also like change. The problem is once I cut it shorter it takes forever to grow back out! I'm not fortunate enough to have hair that grows fast!



Sweater: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21
Jeans: Bongo
Pink heels: Wild Diva from Deb
(By the way, I didn't actually wear the pink heels outside since weather is dreadful here, with tons of snow and slick spots, it would be crazy for me to wear them outside! Oh, I can't wait for spring!)


Well, that's all for now girls! I hope you all have a wonderful day!