Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Hot Spot Celebrates One Year!



Happy 1st Birthday To The Hot Spot!

A year has gone by so quickly! Blogspot was just something I read about in a magazine, and I was instantly intrigued by it! It's been a great way for this small town girl to reach out into the world of fashion. I can't truly express how happy this blog has made me. The friendships made through blogger have definitely been the best part of it all!

I never quite expected to meet so many kind and genuinely lovely young ladies on here! And through a common love of fashion, I feel as though we have bonded! That is why I would love to pass out this award, made to celebrate The Hot Spot's first year!




The Amazing Ladies to receive this award are:

Sherin and Leia from HiFashion
Annie from ideas.fashion.life.
Erika from Cafe Fashionista
Mica from Confessions of a Crybaby
Eden from Chic in the Tropics
Heather from heat storm
Sher from Beneath The Crystal Stars
E from District of Chic

We may have been friends on here for a while now, or just recently have gotten to know each other a bit, but in one way or another each of you have touched my life in a special way, and I just want to thank you!


I would also love to open up more with all my lovely followers! A year has gone by and I realize that some of you may not know much about me personally. So what would you girls like to know? Please post your questions as comments on this post and I will do my best to answer all of them as part of celebrating my year blog anniversary and starting out the second year right! Whether you've been following me for a while now, or are just a newbie, I'm sure you can think of something to ask. Feel free to ask more than one question. The more the better!

Well, that is all for now, but I hope you have an amazing day!!