Friday, May 22, 2009

Mark Makeup




Have you ever noticed how Lauren Conrad's eyeliner always looks perfect? Do you know her secret? If not, here it is:





Being the spokesperson for Mark Makeup has it's perks, free makeup!! Oh, how I would love that job! Anyway, so she has said she wears on the edge hook up liquid eyeliner in cleo. I have this eyeliner, it is indeed heavenly! Before purchasing this product I had never owned liquid eyeliner before. I was inspired by Lauren's makeup on The Hills, to give it a try. I actually just had to reorder another one since I ran out of it! It's amazing! It goes on smoothly and is so easy! Even if you are makeup impaired you can do this! lol The results are fabulous!! I would suggest this product to anyone! You can't beat the price too! $5.50. When buying another one, again in the shade cleo, I decided to try Medusa, which is a shade of brown, it should be arriving any day now, so I will let you know what I think about that shade.


Below is Mark Makeup's other eyeliner called eyemarker, it isn't a liquid eyeliner, but it too is a great product. They also offer more shades in this type. I own jet, which is black, and I just purchased Lapis, which is a shade of blue! I'm excited to try this color! I haven't bought makeup in a while, so I thought I would treat myself to some new goodies!!! It is also $5.50! You can't beat these prices or the quality! If you are in the market for some new makeup, I highly recommend Mark Makeup! Check out the website!