
These are pictures of my heels....oh, how I love to wear them.....being 5'3 it's always great to add some height.....and give the illusion of being tall....
Black sparkly heels ( which have been thru a lot ) are Candies from Kohl's
Pink heels above are from Deb, got them for $8 on sale!!!!
Pink plaid heels above are from Deb also....don't be fooled with the candies sign in the background.......and can you believe I was lucky enough to get those for $8 too on the same day as the other pink heels shown!!!!
Now these beauties are Candies from Kohl's....I love these heels....after watching the Sex and the City movie I was inspired to find a pair similar to a pair Carrie wears in the film, these were the closest pair I could find in my budget! In my opinion they are amazing!!!
So what do you think? Any of them your style???



